Sunday, August 26, 2007

Scrapbook companies that don't have what I need

My husband, Tracy, is a truck driver. I drive a school bus. I am also a scrapbooker on top of all of my other hobbies.

I have been searching, and unsuccessfully I might add, for several years for templates, stickers, papers, etc. for trucks. Big trucks. Big rigs. Semis. Tractor trailers. Anything to do with the trucks that haul all of the goods we buy. But do you think that I can find anything? NO!! NADDA!! NOT A THING!! NOTHING!!

I can print out pictures, cut out pictures for magazines, etc., but I want embellishments! I want papers! I want stickers! I want templates! It would be a huge help to be able to create pages from my husband's travels. And in the area that I live in, there are A LOT of trucking companies. Wake up scrapbook companies and cater to the needs of the people!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0