Friday, January 15, 2010

What a week so far!

Oh my goodness. This has been a week from hell. First off on Monday, my school bus breaks down less than 1/2 mile from the school, on the busiest road at the busiest time of day! And do you think I could get the bus off the road? Hell NO!!! The garage had to send a tow truck out to get me. I felt bad for all the drivers who had to go around me.

I got a spare bus but the horn doesn't work and of course the law states that when backing a school bus, you have to honk the horn twice. I wrote it up and the mechanic came and fixed it yesterday. Yep. Horn still didn't work when I pushed the horn, but it sure worked every time I turned the steering wheel and didn't want to stop! It was funny and embarrassing all at the same time. (I wonder how many people called the garage and complained about me blowing the horn at them?! LOL)

By the time I got back to the school and got parked the horn was stuck on. I called the garage for the mechanic to come fix it but right before he got there, the horn finally blew the fuse.

Hopefully, I will get my bus back Monday. I found out it had an injector that went bad on it and of course the dealership had to order the injector. My bus is still under warranty, thank goodness. Another bus recently blew an injector and it wasn't under warranty so the garage had to deal with that one.

Hopefully today will be better. I get to get my hair cut at 10:30 this morning and pay a few bills. I pick up my granddaughter after I get off work because her mom and dad both will be working late.

Tomorrow I have a baby shower to attend and it cost me $68.25 to put together a basket full of goodies for the baby and mom. Plus I went through all my grandson's old clothes, toys, etc. and pulled out all the good stuff to give them. I bleached out the potty chair yesterday and will bleach the toys this evening. My grandson hates the potty chair and would rather use the big toilet, so we let him. I was going to put all that stuff in a yard sale, but I would rather give it to my friend's son and girlfriend for their baby to help them out. I know that the potty chair won't be needed for a couple of years, but it will save them money in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Swidget 1.0