Friday, October 30, 2009

Another week come and gone...

Boy has this been a rough day. It is payday for all state and county employees. I have direct deposit and while checking my deposit of my paycheck, I realized that there is no way we have enough money to pay the mortgage, so it will be a week late and I hate it.

Other than that, the week has gone very well. I picked up my granddaughter yesterday from school, helped her do her homework (kindergarten homework is soooo hard! LOL), and fed her dinner.

I will be keeping her tomorrow as well. I first said no, but then my daughter called back and asked if I would just keep Samantha and not Joseph since he is running a fever. I guess the other grandma is keeping him. Samantha has already missed 6 days of school since it started because of really bad colds and running fevers, so we are trying to keep them far apart!

I should be picking up my husband, Tracy, tomorrow, so that will be nice. He has been out on the road for two weeks and last weeks check sucked. This weeks check sucked as well. Maybe next weeks will be better as he did manage to get a few more miles and did not have any cash advances.

I am worried about Christmas this year. We just do not have extra money to buy gifts this year. I think we may just end up buying for the grandkids and no one else. I don't think I will even be making my gifts-in-a-jar or gifts-in-a-mug this year nor baking any Christmas cookies. :(

Maybe things will ease up soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yzomotab.angelcities.com/xexemi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

learn more athas come with a solution to manage the mismanaged foods routines that go away you in tension. We're surrounded by countless of food items things that include burgers, pizzas, cookies, chocolates and so on. This selection in foodstuff can make it challenging for a single to observe a balanced way of living. Junk foods and sugary merchandise top rated the desire record of each folk..It is not a cake stroll to free excess weight properly. You will need to speculate your time and effort and effort for optimistic benefits. Many of us would obtain it a complex process as our time and vitality are going to be used to max and we normally steer clear of performing this. Present-day way of life enable us to include that inside our routine which won't disturbs another issues. So the ideal strategy to start loosing body weight is- [url=http://phen375scamx.livejournal.com/]for more information check out[/url].A diet pill, training and fantastic foods will be the 3 issues that must be prepared. With this article, i'll be talking about the weight loss capsule and the way Phentermine reviews can assist you in finding the right thing.
[url=http://chinaclass.extrarisk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=643938]i want to lose weight[/url]
[url=http://www.mojewww.net/content/google-maps-technology-0#comment-485703]weight loss drinks[/url]

Swidget 1.0