Thursday, February 07, 2008

Trying to get organized...

Today I need to start working on some organization for my craft room. I have my fabric folded neatly and in the chest on chest. I have my books neatly on the shelves. I have the dresser in the closet with the scrapbook containers on top of it. I am thinking about trying to get my soap and bath salt stuff organized on a shelf so it will be nice and neat. Hmmm...maybe I can use those little plastic purple containers to hold my fragrances and colors...and the bigger ones to hold the glycerin bars. Just a thought anyhow.

Okay. That worked. Thank goodness for a set of "Really Useful Boxes". That is what they are called. Honest. It is a set of five plastic nesting boxes. The handles actually hold the lid onto the box. The set I have has 0.3 liter, 0.7 liter, 1.6 liter, 3 liter and a 9 liter box. They can be found at

I put my additives like oatmeal, strawberry seeds, etc. in my 9 liter box, the raffia, bath bomb molds, silver cord, and some finished bath gels/lotions in the 3 liter box, fragrances and essential oils in the 1.6 liter box, and the dyes in the 0.7 liter box. That only leaves me the 0.3 liter box, but it is really only big enough to hold business cards. And I am not yet ready for those. Maybe in a year or so when I have a bunch of stuff made up and am ready to actually attempt to sell some of my products.

In the meantime, back to organizing!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0