Sunday, June 19, 2011

Todays CVS haul

I went to CVS first thing this morning.  I had to wait for like 15 minutes for them to open up, but that is okay by me.  :)

I bought:

3 Stride Spark gums $1.00 each
2 Wet & Wild nailpolishes (on clearance)  .99 each
1 Irish Spring Bodywash $2.99
1 Colgate Total toothpaste $2.79
1 Sally Hansen Instant Dry nailpolish $5.49
1 Hershey's Bliss candy $5.99

Subtotal: 22.24 (I had already saved $6.17 because of sale prices at this point by using my store card)

Coupons used:

$5 ECB
$4 ECB
$1/1 Hershey's Bliss
$1/1 CVS coupon for Irish Spring
$1/1 CVS coupon for Colgate
$1/1 Colgate
30% off CVS coupon
$1/3 Stride gum

New Subtotal: $5.83
Total OOP: $6.67
Total savings after coupons and sale: $22.58

I also got back:
$5.99 ECB from Bliss
$2.00 ECB from Sally Hansen
$2.00 ECB from Irish Spring
$2.00 ECB from Coglate
$1.00 ECB from green bag tag usage

I will have to go back to CVS on Wednesday after the truck delivers on Tuesday to get the Schick Hydro 5 cartridge refills for BOGO because they were out and the People Style Watch and People magazines.  (They were out of Style Watch and don't give rainchecks for them, although I did get the raincheck for the cartridges just in case!).  I will get a $2 ECB when I buy both magazines.  Basically, I will be getting my refill cratridges for free thanks to the ECBs and still have some ECBs left over. :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0